3.2. The Operator is obliged to:
– to provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information concerning the processing of his personal data;
– organize the processing of personal data in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
– respond to requests and requests from personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law;
– to inform the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects at the request of this body of the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
– publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
– take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions with respect to personal data;
– stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided for by the Law on Personal Data;
– perform other duties provided for by the Law on Personal Data.
4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects 4.1. Personal data subjects have the right to:
– receive information concerning the processing of his personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. The information is provided to the personal data subject by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data related to other personal data subjects, except in cases where there are legitimate grounds for disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
– require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided by law to protect their rights;
– to put forward the condition of prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
– to revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
– appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court against illegal actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his personal data;
– to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Personal data subjects are obliged to:
– provide the Operator with reliable data about themselves;
– inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data.
4.3. Persons who have provided the Operator with false information about themselves or information about another personal data subject without the latter's consent are liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User 5.1. Surname, first name, patronymic.
5.2. Email address.
5.3. Phone numbers.
5.4. Also on site is the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
5.5. The above data, hereinafter referred to in the text of the Policy, are combined by the general concept of Personal Data.
5.6. Processing of special categories of personal data concerning race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life is not carried out by the Operator.
5.7. Processing of personal data permitted for distribution from among the special categories of personal data specified in Part 1 of Article 10 of the Law on Personal Data is allowed if the prohibitions and conditions provided for in Article 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data are observed.
5.8. The User's consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution is issued separately from other consents to the processing of his personal data. At the same time, the conditions stipulated, in particular, by Article 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data are observed. The requirements for the content of such consent are established by the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
5.8.1 Consent to the processing of personal data authorized for distribution, the User provides the Operator directly.
5.8.2 The Operator is obliged, no later than three working days from the date of receipt of the User's consent, to publish information on the processing conditions, on the existence of prohibitions and conditions for processing by an unlimited number of persons of personal data allowed for distribution.
5.8.3 The transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data authorized by the personal data subject for distribution must be terminated at any time at the request of the personal data subject. This requirement must include the surname, first name, patronymic (if any), contact information (phone number, email address or postal address) of the personal data subject, as well as a list of personal data whose processing is subject to termination. The personal data specified in this request can only be processed by the Operator to whom it is sent.
5.8.4 Consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution shall terminate upon receipt by the Operator of the request specified in clause 5.8.3 of this Policy regarding the processing of personal data.