1. The offer is addressed to clients — legal entities and individuals.
2. The contract is considered concluded for an indefinite period from the moment of acceptance of the offer:
payment for services rendered or
receiving notification of acceptance by e-mail or on the website.
3. The terms of service provision are agreed by the clients with the contractor:
by email email@example.com
on the website www.kutyrina-interior.ru
4. The Contractor does not pay VAT, as it applies a simplified taxation system.
5. Customers pay for services by bank transfer.
6. The contractor and clients do not sign acts. Payment confirms the quality of services.
7. Clients independently draw up and hand over to the contractor all the necessary documents.
8. If the clients have not submitted the requested documents, the contract is suspended.
9. E-mail correspondence:
it has the force of a simple electronic signature.
10. The Contractor has the right to advertise itself by telling about the services on its website.
11. The rights of claim are not subject to assignment.
12. Pre-trial dispute settlement procedure within 30 days is mandatory.
13. All disputes and disagreements arising between the parties are subject to settlement by a justice of the peace or in a court of general jurisdiction in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
IP Kutyrina Anastasia Mikhailovna
Address: 197371, St. Petersburg, prospekt Koroleva, house 59, bldg. 1, sq. 230
Phone number: +7 921 594 32 54
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In JSC "Tinkoff Bank"